- Date posted
- 5 Jan 2017
- United Kingdom
Aviation job details:
OCC Systems Operations & Flight Planning Supervisor Job Description Zenon have been commissioned by one of the UK’s most successful operations to source an OCC Systems Operations & Flight Planning Supervisor on a permanent basis for their facility in the UK.
• Supervising the OCC Operators including acting as a Line Manager.
• Co-ordinating the training and standards plan for all OCC personnel involved with Flight Planning.
• Acting as the primary contact for any leasing issues or ad-hoc charter business requests.
• Liaising effectively with the Leasing Team to ensure all relevant information is passed along.
• Managing and co-ordinating all matters relating to the fleet flying programme within the current operating window, ensuring that all components of the operation comply with relevant legislation.
• Carrying out standards checks for the Flight Planning Officers on a six monthly basis.
• Monitoring of the Flight Planning Officers and briefing the OCC Manager of any issues.
• Ensuring the Flight Planning Of