- Date posted
- 20 Dec 2016
- , Other
Aviation job details:
OPERATIONS CONTROLLER / FLIGHT DISPATCHER (PORTUGUESE LICENCE)
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Dispatch dept, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
VACANCY: OPERATIONS CONTROLLER / FLIGHT DISPATCHER (PORTUGUESE LICENCE)
To oversee the setup, flight watch and safe completion of the companies flying programme by running supervision of the shift team, ensuring all operations tasks are fulfilled, AOC and company procedures are adhered to and communicating effectively with both internal and external clients.
- Flight monitoring to include tactical control of ATC flight plans; CFMU slot monitoring and gathering movements into the operational system
- Final check on outstanding services for following dayâs flights
- Monitoring the Operations inbox
- Maintaining watch of worldwide traffic flow and planning accordingly.
- To oversee the flying programme operation both tactically and strategically throughout the shift period
- Controlling live workflow in terms of urgency, severity and other factors and utilising resources available to maximum effect
- Making critical game changing decisions as to the yes and noâs operationally and informing clients/personal assistants and crew accordingly
- Oversight and responsibility of subordinates including f