- Date posted
- 21 Jan 2017
- 53-2031.00 Flight Attendants, Cabin crew
PERSONAL ASSISTANT / PART-TIME INFLIGHT SERVICE PERSONNEL
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy be based in Honk Kong or Beijing. Therefore, the successful applicant will already be living in these areas.
The main objective for this position is to provide professional personal assistance, an on request to deliver a 5* star service to the principal on a private jet and to be responsible for managing the cabin whilst on duty.
- Able to set priorities to meet deadlines at all times
- Flexible to adjust to sudden schedule changes
- Fast-thinking problem-solver
- Organize appointments/meetings
- Travelling worldwide
- Dining / food, table and drinks preparation
- VIP catering order and preparation
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Computer literate
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Excellent presentation
- Ability to work independently
Breadth/Depth of Experience
- VIP Flight Attendant background
- Holder of Hong Kong Passport
- Based in Hong Kong or Beijing