- United Airlines
- Date posted
- 10 Nov 2017
- United States
- United States-TX-IAH - Houston (Intercontinental)
Aviation job details:
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world ? come find yours.
The Food Services department develops, creates and provides the great dining experiences on board our aircraft.
Salary - 9.75 Hour
Key Duties, Responsibilities, and Activities
- Assemble and pack equipment into carriers and trolleys according to diagram specifications for flights.
- Move packed food carts to the final holding/staging area.
- Prepare serving utensils into containers, operate silverware bagging machine, and prepare silverware [...];
- Prepares and packs cold and hot food items, respectively, according to customer specifications.
- Slice and prepare meats, vegetables, and mix ingredients for salads and [...];
- Operate silverware bagging machine and store and organize equipment according to customer specifications including special meals and service items.
- Wrap and pack entrees in accordance with menu and portion specifications.
Hours/Breaks Shifts cover a 24-hour operation. Breaks and meal periods will be assigned