- United Airlines
- Date posted
- 21 Feb 2018
- United States
- United States-TX-IAH - Houston (Intercontinental)
Aviation job details:
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world ? come find yours.
The Food Services department develops, creates and provides the great dining experiences on board our aircraft.
Please note that this position will be hired under the Catering Operation Food Services divisional work rules.
Compensation - 9.75 Hour Key Duties, Responsibilities, and Activities
- Assemble and pack equipment into carriers and trolleys according to diagram specifications for flights.
- Move packed food carts to the final holding/staging area.
- Prepare serving utensils into containers, operate silverware bagging machine, and prepare silverware roll-ups.
- Prepares and packs cold and hot food items, respectively, according to customer specifications.
- Slice and prepare meats, vegetables, and mix ingredients for salads and sandwiches.
- Operate silverware bagging machine and store and organize equipment according to customer specifications including special meals and service items.
- Wrap and pack entrees in accordance with menu and portion specifications.
Hours/Breaks Shifts cover a 24-hour operation. Breaks and meal periods will be assigned