- Date posted
- 22 Jan 2017
PROJECT MANAGER (4 Month Contract)
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Maintenance Division, based at Lanseria International Airport.
The main objective of the position is to manage and control the Heavy maintenance event to ensure on-time delivery and quality of work.
- Ensure that a high standard and quality of the maintenance activities are achieved
- Ensure a high level of control over maintenance activities
- Ensure the control of resources are available to achieve work scope
- Ensure customer satisfaction with regards to the maintenance quality and schedule
- Assist with all ad hoc duties as assigned by the relevant manager
- Grade 12
- Relevant Aviation Technical qualification
- Project Management
- MS Projects
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 5 Years experience as a Project Manager in the Aircraft/Aviation Industry
- 5 Years experience as a Supervisor/Lead AME in aviation maintenance
- 5 Years experience as a Qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Experience as a Maintenance Planner
- Experience with MS Projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of responsibility
- Professional approach towards allocated duties
- Self-disciplined and stress tolerant
- Systematic and well organized
- Ability to adapt (being flexible) to working conditions
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Attention to detail and ability to take initiative
- Ability to cope with large volumes of work
Closing Date For Applications: 29 January 2016
Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.