- Qatar Airways
- Date posted
- 12 Nov 2017
- Direct employment
- Qatar, Middle east
- Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Aviation job details:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role:
In the role of Senior Manager - Finance Policies & Internal Controls, you will develop a robust Internal Controls Framework across the Finance Operations in Qatar Airways Group, and identify opportunities to further strengthen the efficiency and effectiveness of risk based internal controls. Key Accountabilities of the role:
Internal Controls — Finance Division
- Ensure a risk based methodology is developed to identify key internal controls across the Finance Functions, to evaluate the adequacy of Control Design and its effectiveness to mitigate the risks.
- Establish a process to undertake "Stress Test" over the key internal controls and report any vulnerabilities identified during the review.
- Develop Risk Tolerances to quantify the likelihood and impact of potential scenarios leading to an internal control failure.
- Develop reporting mechanism to enable monitoring of key internal controls and their inter-dependencies across the Finance Functions.
- Establish a process for ongoing review, refinement and improvement of internal Controls Framework, its methodology and supporting procedures to ensure Execu