- Qatar Airways
- Date posted
- 23 Nov 2017
- Direct employment
- Qatar, Middle east
- Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Aviation job details:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About role: TS Manager - Storage:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Takes overall responsibility for the delivery of Data Storage and Data Protection (Backup and Recovery).service functions. Ensures that the services managed are monitored and maintained to high levels of quality and standards.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the Storage technology architecture, including capacity planning, availability planning and supplier management of infrastructure products to meet the business needs of QR and its subsidiaries worldwide.
- Development and implement the data protection standards of Qatar Airways and ensure that they are adhered to all data storage sites of Qatar Airways IT network.
- Effectively manage the implemented data recovery and storage technologies.
- Provide support for multi-tier storage, All Flash Array, SDS and Backup technology architecture, including project support, technical support, incident and problem management and system administration activities.
- Provide effective assurance of rapid recovery and restoration to ensure application availability through implementation of an integrated recovery management platform.
- Continuously review and improve the process and syst