- Date posted
- 14 Jan 2017
- United Kingdom
Aviation job details:
Quality Assurance Compliance Monitoring Manager Job Description We have been commissioned by a one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Quality Assurance / Compliance Monitoring Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities in the South East.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB
The primary task of this role is to manage and maintain the quality management and compliance monitoring system within the companies European Business Aviation Training network, and provide necessary audit oversight in accordance with the compliance monitoring program.
The incumbent will contribute to strategies to meet global quality and regulatory compliance objectives, customer and OEM requirements, and requires a high degree of collaboration with the main stakeholders within a matrix organization.
• Support the implementation of quality management strategies and plans in order to contribute to the Civil Group’s strategic business objectives and initiatives.
• Collaborating with quality assurance counterparts, oversee the management of the Quality and Compliance Monitoring and internal audit program in all relevant training centres as it applies to all UK CAA and EASA-related approvals (ATO, FSTDs, etc.).
• Conduct internal audits at the UK training centre,in order to ensure appropriate level of oversight for all approvals held under different jurisdictions, e.g. UK CAA, FAA.
• Conduct internal oversight audits at the other training centres.
• Record and report results to Management, making recommendations to ensure that the organization maintains regulatory compliance as well as compliance to customer and OEM requirements. Manage 3rd party au