- Date posted
- 10 Nov 2017
- United States
Aviation job details:
- Requisition IDÂ
- Post Begin DateÂ
- Employment TypeÂ
- Regular Full-Time
Important Job Details Overview
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
- Facilitates the interview process, including the consensus,Â for assigned Customers; conducts interviews in a fair and consistent manner.
- Effectively and passionately sells SWA to potential candidates and Customers.
- Works as an SME (subject matter expert) in regards to all things HR when partnering with a Customer.
- Mentors and develops Coordinators.
- Regularly attends and effectively engages in networking events.
- Establishes effective and long lasting Customer relationships and builds rapport with all internal Customers.
- Utilizes Applicant Tracking System and effective sourcing techniques to identify the right candidate for the right job.
- Aides Recruiter I in developing effective and strategic sourcing plans, especially for critical and/or hard to fill positions.
- Screens resumes, conducts phone interviews and one-on-one interviews with candidates.
- Assist and provide guidance to internal Customers with their strategic staffing plans.
- Ensures StarQuest selection process is followed consistently.
- Coordinates employment events with assigned Customer groups.
- Conducts thorough reference checks on all candidates.
- Maintain and provide weekly updates of recruiting efforts and needs, if required.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationship with Department Leadership and other Employees in assigned areas.
- Provides constructive feedback to job candidates on application and selection status.
- Travels as re