- Date posted
- 20 Dec 2016
- , Other
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the CAMO, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
VACANCY: RELIABILITY ENGINEER
Continuous surveillance of the reliability or health monitoring of the aircraft. The reliability engineer is responsible of the maintenance programme effectiveness through reliability analysis. Analysing the recurrent defects of our fleet to optimise their reliability and dispatch while always maintaining the continued airworthiness of the aircraft.
- Review and collate aircraft defect data.
- Review of the Approved Maintenance Programmes to enhance reliability.
- Develop and maintain the reliability data for our various fleets.
- Liaise with OEMs and Vendors to establish trends and proactively maintain our fleets.
- Understand and interpret data provided by OEM’s and Vendors.
- Produce and present reliability reports at regular intervals.
- Produce and present ECTM reports based on interpreted data.
- Understand the national requirements for each National Airworthiness Authority our aircraft are registered with.
- Analyse tear down reports.
- Provide support with safety reports, root cause analysis and corrective/preventative actions.
- Ensure defects and non-routine occurrences are allocated to the correct ATA Chapter.
- Monitor and identify trends.
- Monitor OEM and vendor publications with respect to reliability, service bulletins and advisory notices to enhance reliability.
- Aeronautical Degree or Equivalent.
- Minumum 4 years Experience in an Airworthiness engineering environment.
- Reliability Programmes.
- Aircraft Maintenance Programmes.
- Approval and review process by NAA.
- EASA Part M
- Excellent written and spoken english.
- Indepth knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Practical Aircraft Engineering experience.
- 10 years Industry Experience
- Practical working experience of CAMP and CMP or equivalent maintenance tracking tools.
- Preparation and Presentation of reports.