- Date posted
- 24 Apr 2018
- 49-3011.00 Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians, Engineer
- United States
Aircraft engineer job details:
Sr. Citrix Engineer Post Begin Date 3 hours ago(4/23/2018 4:58 PM)
- Requisition ID
- Employment Type
- Regular Full-Time
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
- Provide senior level expertise in all technical aspects of Application and Presentation Services.
- Acts as a technical product owner of EUC VDI and Application Presentation systems contributing to the strategic direction and buidling of technical roadmaps.
- Create and define TCO, ROI.
- Work with vendors to achieve technical and pricing goals.
- Execution on projects defined in the technical roadmaps.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to peers and junior Engineers.
- Perform systems administration and management duties for all virtual infrastructure systems and the physical systems they reside on.
- Create and maintain virtual systems to include both servers and desktops.
- Deploy and manager highly available virtual desktop solutions.
- Implement patches and upgrades as appropriate.
- Responsible for storage management of datastores and pools.
- Provide performance tuning strategies and their implementation.
- Disaster recovery design and management for the virtual environment.
- Work wi