- Date posted
- 9 Nov 2016
TEAM LEADER - BILLINGS
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Maintenance division, based at Lanseria International Airport.
The main objective of the position is to effectively control and supervise the invoicing process of the billings administration team and to ensure that work in progress is properly managed.
- Verification of estimates/quotes for accuracy.
- Assign work to team members in accordance with priorities determined by the Team Leader.
- Communicate works procedures to team members and ensure that team members comply with prescribed procedures.
- Review work done by billings team and post customer billings on the Quantum system. Ensure that billing corresponds to quotes or are otherwise reasonable. Ensure that job costing has been done correctly. Ensure that all costs are recovered including parts, labour, subcontracted work, miscellaneous charges and freight. Ensure that rates and mark-up percentages are correctly applied and that VAT is correctly treated.
- Act as team member in preparation of a portion of customer [...] of process efficiency – identify areas for improvement and or areas for training within the team.
- Liaise with the Technical Service Centre regarding progress on open work packs. Areas delaying billings to customers must be highlighted regularly and followed up on until the work is completed. Where possible agreement must be reached on partial billing of completed work.
- Ensuring that work in progress reflects all relevant costs and is invoiced on time to ensure recoverability.
- Assisting with queries and all ad hoc duties as assigned by the relevant manager
- Matric/Grade 12 or similar
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
2 Years administration experience in a production environment, including:
- Quoting background
- Claims background
- Work packs
- Job costing
- Inventory and WIP management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of responsibility
- Well groomed, friendly and approachable
- Professional approach towards allocated duties
- Self-disciplined and stress tolerant
- Systematic and well organized
- Ability to adapt (being flexible) to working conditions
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to manage staff
- Attention to detail and ability to take initiative
Closing Date For Applications: 15 November 2016
Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.