- Date posted
- 20 Dec 2016
- , Other
TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
[..][..]The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the CAMO, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
VACANCY: TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
[..][..]The Technical Publications Administrator is responsible for the control and distribution of airline and airworthiness documentation throughout the Company.
- [..][..][..]Control the storage and registration of manuals in paper, disk, USB and digital format.
- Ordering of new and revision documents.
- Control, Work pack review, clearance and updating of logbooks.
- Records archiving.
- Maintain the technical library database.
- Aircraft records archiving.
- Minimum 2 years library experience
- Experience using document storage and filing systems and using the Internet for information retrieval
- Competent with MS Office
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Able to communicate clearly and work under pressure to regular deadlines.
- Effective communication
- Information and library studies
- Library experience ideally gained within the aviation industry
- Resilience and flexibility