- Date posted
- 6 Feb 2017
- Middle east
TECHNICAL RECORDS CONTROLLER - CAMO
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the CAMO department, based in Dubai, Middle East.
The main objective of this position is the update and control of the Aircraft Technical Records.
- Technical log review
- Work Pack Review
- Updating of records/logbooks
- CAMP/CMP updates
- Assist with maintenance forecasting and planning
- Generate daily/weekly/monthly reports as required
- AMP/MEL OEM Source Document Review
- Maintenance of OEM Publications Subscriptions
- Technical Library Revision Updates
- Aircraft Library Revision Updates
- General administration
- Good command of English Language, Spoken/Written
- High School Education
- Team-player but also on own initiative when required.
- Ability to work underpressure meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including formulae)
- Previous CAMO experience
- Knowledge of CAMP/CMP
Closing Date For Applications: 10 February 2016