- United Airlines
- Date posted
- 11 Mar 2018
- United States
- United States-TX-IAH - Houston (Intercontinental)
Aviation job details:
Now taking off\: Your career
Where do you want your career to take you? Chances are you can get there with United Airlines. Our environment is open, honest, and focused on our customers--and your success. So choose a career path. And rediscover what it's like to enjoy your job.
Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Travel subject to service charges/restrictions. Bonuses awarded only under terms of United's policies.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE Please note that this position will be hired under the Catering Operation Food Service divisional work rules. Compensation- 11.20 Hour
Key Duties, Responsibilities, and Activities
- Assemble and pack equipment into catering equipment according to flight diagram specifications.
- Drive catering vehicles.
- Packs and checks items for flight.
- Properly position catering vehicles to aircraft to load and unload food, beverages, and catering equipment from/into aircraft.
Hours/Breaks Shifts cover a 24-hour operation. Breaks and meal periods will be assigned
according to number of hours worked in a shift. Qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret paperwork and documents required to complete daily tasks.
- Airport access badge, if required.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.