- Date posted
- 15 Dec 2016
TSC General Assistant
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Maintenance division, based at Lanseria International Airport.
The main objective of the position is to effectively control and administer the quoting, claiming, job closing, work pack auditing and invoicing process.
- Labour control – review overtime and prepare monthly overtime report, monitor utilised hours vs available hours, monitor leave and update production plan in terms of allocated staff and leave
- Travel – see to travel arrangements for staff and consolidate S & T claims
- Production control – liaise with buyers on ordered parts and update relevant parties accordingly, schedule cleaning service and departure inspections, provide daily update to managers regarding aircraft delivery date
- Customer relations – compile incoming inspection reports, take minutes in opening meetings with clients and compile weekly customer progress reports
- Assist with all ad hoc duties as assigned by the relevant manager
- Grade 12
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 4 Years secretarial / Personal Assistant experience
- 2 Years administration experience in a production environment, including (Preferred): Project management, Report writing, Production plans, Work packs, Invoicing, Customer liaison
- Experience in maintenance programs (added advantage)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to persevere
- Analytical, methodical and high levels of responsibility
- Professional approach towards allocated duties
- Self-disciplined and stress tolerant
- Ability to adapt (being flexible) to working conditions
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Attention to detail and ability to take initiative
Closing Date For Applications: 23 December 2016
Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.