- Date posted
- 21 Jan 2017
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain, TRE, TRI
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- 5 years
|Company :||Vietnam Airlines|
|Contract Term:||5 year, renewable|
|Salary Details:||Great Pay! Excellent Working Conditions!|
Flight Crew International (FCI) is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for B787 Captains on behalf of Vietnam Airlines.
A SkyTeam member and the country’s flag carrier, Vietnam Airlines is a stable and growing airline with major hubs in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi.
The company expects to be operating 170 aircraft in the next five years and has a growing route network including expansion into the USA.
APPLY NOW - for more information and the full contract details!Benefits:
- Multiple Commuting Roster Options - 4 weeks ON/2 weeks OFF, 6 weeks ON/3 weeks OFF, 3 weeks ON/1 week OFF, 6 weeks ON/2 weeks OFF
- Competitive Salary
- Wold-class Medical Coverage
- Pilot Income Protection
- Guaranteed Travel on Days-Off
- Vietnamese Taxes Paid on Your Behalf
- Great Working Conditions
- Fly till 65 years-old
- Paid in USD to any bank account(s) of your choice
- Retirement Benefits
- 4,000 Total Flight Hours
- 2,000 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft
- 500 PIC Hours on type
- Flown on B787 in the last 12 months
- ICAO ATPL
- Current class 1 medical
- January: 09, 11, 20, 25
- February: 20, 25, 26, 27
- March: 05, 11, 20 25
- April: 05, 11, 20, 25
- May: 05, 11, 20 25
- Only 2 Days Long – Written Exam, Simulator Check, and Interview
- Interview Prep Provided
- Travel on VNA Network Provided
If you meet or are close to meeting the minimum requirements, please or to apply for the position. Once you or , you will be able to apply for the position and download the full contract details.
We look forward to working with you on this opportunity!
To view and apply for more jobs
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!