- Date posted
- 20 Dec 2016
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Maintenance division, based at Lanseria International Airport.
The main objective of the position is to ensure and deliver a hospitality service of high standard, quality and professionalism.
- Ensuring safe transfer of VIP passengers
- Assisting with luggage in and out of the vehicle
- Making sure client’s needs are seen to while in transit
- Set-up vehicle with chilled water, drinks and current newspapers and ExecuJet magazine
- Have the necessary chargers IPhone, IPad, Blackberry, Samsung etc. on hand
- Do research ahead of time to ensure client arrives on time at their location
- Provide Doormen and doorkeeper services, which include:
- Opening doors
- Greeting guests and carrying their bags to the lounge/aircraft
- Keeping the work area tidy
- Assist guests by giving directions and providing important information about the company
- Provide valet services to customers, which includes:
- Parking vehicles.
- Vehicle retrieval and customer service.
- Assess and document any vehicle damage before taking possession of customer's car and giving customers a valet receipt ticket.
- Parking vehicles in designated parking bays and recording the parking space location and number on the valet ticket.
- Ensure that customer's keys and the ticket for their car are correctly marked.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Ensure to provide an efficient courier service and safety of all transported articles and people
- Ensure correct completion of all documentation
- Ensure the POC & POD is signed off when collecting or delivering goods
- Assist with all ad hoc duties as assigned by the relevant manager
- Grade 12
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Driver’s license (Code 10)
- At least 4 years on the job experience with VIP passenger handling, VIP valet parking and general delivery services
- Interaction with passengers, dignitaries and VIP’s
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- High levels of responsibility
- Diplomatic, courteous and helpful
- Professional approach towards allocated duties
- Proactive, assertive and a team player
- Well organised and pays attention to detail
- 8:00 to 17:00, might be required to work shifts
- Might be required to work on public holidays
Closing Date For Applications: 6 January 2017
Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.