- Air Canada
- Date posted
- 10 Nov 2017
- United States
Aviation job details:
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Hourly Rate of $13.40/Hr
Deal directly with the public, other airlines, agencies and Company employees by providing Cargo warehouse services in a manner prescribed by the Company.
- Accept and deliver cargo, mail and comat ensuring that the associated paperwork is correct and that the shipment is correctly marked and labeled.
- Buildup and breakdown pallets, ULDs, cart Load and unload trucks.
- Store cargo and comat in appropriate racks/bins/areas recordings and reporting locations as required.
- Receive and answer enquiries from the public, other airlines, agencies and Company employees.
- Physically handle Cargo/Mail/Comat manually or by machine (e.g., fork lift).
- Drive Company vehicles.
- Accept and process Hazardous/Restricted material shipments in accordance with Company and Governmental rules and regulations. In the absence of Manager and Lead Customer Service Agent, make, carry out and document decisions necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the work unit and protect Company interests.
- Inform staff either verbally or in writing, as required, of changes in ru